How to Register to Volunteer Online
We greatly appreciate your interest in volunteering for the 2017 PowerShares QQQ Championship! We are excited to announce that the online application link is NOW OPEN. We are accepting volunteers for the upcoming event in October.
Please click on the link below in order to sign up and be a part of the PGA TOUR Champions playoff history!
Please click on the link in order to print a version of the application. If you are interested in paying by check, you will need to mail in the application along with your check to the Championship Office. The Championship Office address is 31360 Via Colinas, Suite 106, Westlake Village, CA 91362.
2017 PowerShares QQQ Championship Volunteer Requirements:
- Purchase a 2017 PowerShares QQQ Championship Package
- Work a minimum of two (2) full days. Shifts vary in length, anywhere from four (4) to six (6) hours depending on committee assignment. Your chairman will contact you to confirm your scheduling preferences and availability in early October.
- Have the stamina to stand or walk for extended periods during shift.
- Must be 16 years of age by October 25, 2017
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Behind-the-scenes, unparalleled PGA TOUR Champions experience
- Join our 800-member strong volunteer team
- Contribute to the local community
- Opportunity to purchase discounted golf apparel
- Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch during shifts
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party